May 9, 2022 Newsletter
Greetings, BMSS Families
We hope all the moms enjoyed their day yesterday! Keep in mind you are being loved every day. Here is your weekly reminders and announcements.
* Primary End of Year (EOY) Reading tests for 1st and 2nd grades are scheduled to May 10 and 11. Make sure your child attends school those days.
* FSA Makeup tests are happening this week and Biology EOC is on Friday, May 13th.
* Last after school care session runs from May 6th to June 9th. Payments are now due.
* Field day t-shirt payments are due on Wednesday May 11th.
* No more tutoring for the remainder of the school year.
* Kindergarten Round-up has been scheduled to May 18th @4.30PM. We are asking our current parents to spread the word to help BMSS increase the enrollment. Here is the flyer.
* Help us spread the upcoming open house dates; May 19th @5.30PM and May 21st @11AM. This is for the families looking for a school for 2022-23.
* Please mark your calendars Monday, May 23rd @5.30 for BMSS International Festival. If you would like to volunteer, donate or make sure your country is represented, please contact the front office. Also, let us know if you know of any professional dance groups that can represent any country. Here is the flyer.
* Next PTA meeting will take place on May 25th.
* Mark your calendars on Friday, June 3rd, from 9-12 for KG, 5th, and 8th grade graduation ceremonies. Make sure you RSVP by clicking here and send cap and gown payments (KG: $30, 5th: $35, and 8th: $35) by May 27th. Here is the graduation invitation.
I would like to leave you with the quote on self-esteem below:
“Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” – Peter T. McIntyre
Our core values; Dolphins persevere, respect, and take ownership.
Have a wonderful week, Dolphins!