Good Afternoon BMSS Families!
I hope everyone had a restful Spring Break. We are excited to see our students back tomorrow. Let me start with thanking all of our parents who volunteered to help us during bookfair and career day. BMSS loves you all!
* 3rd quarter awards ceremonies are scheduled to this Wednesday, March 30th. Please double check with your child’s teacher to make sure whether your child will be receiving an award or not.
* Report cards will go home this Friday, April 1st.
* There will be a Pep Rally on Friday to cheer students up before they begin FSAs next week.
* 3-8 grades first FSA exam day is on Tuesday, April 5th. The tests will start promptly at 8 AM. It is imperative for students to arrive by 50 AM.
* Thursday, April 14th is Early Release Day. Dismissal is at 12.30.
* BMSS STEM Day is scheduled to April 14th. Students will have an opportunity to learn from different experts and experience STEM related activities.
* There is no school on Friday, April 15th.
I would like to leave you with the quote on citizenship below:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead
Dolphins persevere, respect, and take ownership.
Have a wonderful week Dolphins!