Good Morning BMSS Families!
Happy Twosday (2.22.22). I hope everyone enjoyed their 3-day weekend. Below are your weekly updates and announcements.
* To have a little more setup time, Black History Month Celebration will be starting at 5.30pm this evening at the Event Center, next door. We will be selling pizza, snacks, and drinks for fundraising. Check out the agenda.
* Grade 3 FSA Night is scheduled to tomorrow, February 23 @ 6pm. The session will be held via zoom. Here is the link, https://tinyurl.com/BmssFSA3.
* Grades 4-8 FSA Night is on Thursday, February 24 @ 6pm. That is also via zoom, https://tinyurl.com/BmssFSA3
* There will be a BMSS Open House this Saturday at 1pm for the families who are looking for a school for next year. Please spread the word and share with your family friends and communities
* The week of February 28th is read Across America week and Literacy Week Fundraiser will be held at BMSS. Please check out the flyer for details.
* March 17 is a Career Day.
* Lost and Found items need to be picked up by the end of this week since we empty it at the end of each month.
* Please follow us on social media;
I would like to leave you with the quote on kindness below:
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” -Leo Buscaglia
Dolphins are persevered, respectful, and they take ownership.
Have a wonderful week Dolphins!