Good Afternoon BMSS Families!
I hope all the families are remaining healthy. Below are your weekly updated and announcements.
* BMSS is now a candidate school for accreditation. In order to be accredited, we have been conducting meetings as a team and going through the standards that we need to be implementing in our school. One of the ways to become a better school and complete this process is to get your feedback on how we are doing as a school. Please take 5-10 minutes of your time to complete the survey by clicking the link here.
* Please be reminded to check lost and found for your child’s missing items. It will be emptied on the last Friday of every month.
* Since state exams are approaching fast, it is very imperative for students to attend school every day. Crunch time is starting!
* Tomorrow, Tuesday, January 11, is a teacher planning day. No school for students.
* There is no school on Monday, January 17.
* Enrollment for 2022-23 school year is open. Please tell your family and friends about us who might be interested in joining our Family. Here are our Open House dates and times for those who are searching a school for 2022-23 school year;
Tuesday, January 11 @3pm
Saturday, January 29 @1pm
Thursday, February 10 @5.30pm
Saturday, February 26 @1pm
Thursday, March 10 @5.30pm
I would like to leave you with the quote on perseverance below:
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.” --Albert Einstein
Have a wonderful week Dolphins!