Good Afternoon BMSS Families!
I hope you had a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving break. Here is your weekly updates and announcements.
* I-Ready Diagnostic Test for 4-8 is scheduled to start tomorrow, on December 7th. Please make sure students bring their headphones with them.
* Mark your calendars Tuesday, December 14th at 5.30 for BMSS Winter Concert. Here is the flyer.
* As our Winter Concert is quickly approaching. We are gathering decorations to make our stage one to remember! Please see the sample picture(just a sample?) here. If you have any holiday decorations or lights you would like to allow us to use from December 12-December 15th, please let us know. We are grateful for anything you can contribute. ⛄
* Extended Learning Opportunities continue on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2.40 to 4 in addition to Monday tutoring. Parents need to notify the teacher or the school when you have other plans and need to pick up your child prior to the sessions.
* Here at BMSS we are offering incentives through the use of Dolphin Dollars. Students are given a list of targeted behaviors and academic goals. Upon success, students will be given Dolphin Dollars to be used at the Dolphin Store. The Dolphin Store will open during lunch every other week. We are asking for donations of small items for our Dolphin Store. If you are willing to make donations, please drop them off for Ms Schultz at the front office and indicate they are for the BMSS Dolphin Store. We are looking for the following items:
candy bars, beverages, chips, cakes, and other items: Lead pencils, eraser tops, rings, sun glasses, bracelets, mini games, bubbles, pop it, and any dollar store items
* Enrollment for 2022-23 school year is open. Please share with your family and friends that might be interested in joining our Family.
* Winter Break starts on Saturday, December 18th. School will be back in session on Monday, January 3rd.
The character traits of December are perseverance and leadership. I would like to leave you with the quote on perseverance below:
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” -Pele
Have a productive week! Gooo Dolphins!