Good Afternoon BMSS Families!
This is Principal Gunes with your weekly updates and announcements. I hope the storm did not make any major damage to your families and everyone is remaining safe. .
• To observe the Veterans Day there is no school tomorrow, November 11th. Thanks to all veterans who served this country.
• Saturday Academy is on session this weekend on November, 14th. Please encourage your child to attend.
• Virtual Scholastic Book Fair has started and will continue through November 19. Connect your kids to some out of this world books you can now find through the link; https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/browardmathandscienceschools1
• Please be reminded and review our Covid-19 Procedures. Students who are observed by a staff member, or comes forward to staff members exhibiting any of the following symptoms such as: fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, headache, loss of taste/smell, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, or body aches will be required to be picked up and sent home immediately. Please be aware that parents will be called to pick up their child and asked to observe the Broward County Health safety guidelines, where the student will to have self-quarantine and stay at home for 14 days or produce a NEGATIVE Covid-19 test result prior to them returning to school. We kindly ask that all parents please make all the necessary arrangements ahead of time in the unfortunate event that this situation may occur and impact your family in any way.
• There is no school during the week of November 23rd (Nov 23-27) due to Thanksgiving.
I would like to leave you with this quote;
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” -Melody Beatti
Let’s make it a wonderful week. Goooo Dolphins!!!