Good Evening BMSS Families!
This is Principal Gunes with your weekly updates and announcements. .
• Trunk or Treat Event was a success! Thanks to all stakeholders for making this event fun!
Here is the link for the pictures http://bmsschools.org/newsletters/item/110-trunk-or-treat
• There is no school for students tomorrow, November 3rd.
• All parents are invited to our first quarter virtual award ceremonies that are scheduled to Wednesday, November 4th, at the times shown below;
K-2 @ 9am
Meeting ID: 890 9243 4429
3-5 @ 9:45
Meeting ID: 844 7820 2504
6-8 @ 10:30
Meeting ID: 862 9325 8052
• Saturday Academy is on session this weekend on November, 7th.
• There is no school on Wednesday, November 11th.
• Scholastic Book Fair is scheduled to November 6 through 19. It will be virtual and the link is to be shared later.
Character Trait of this month is gratitude. I would like to leave you with this quote;
“Got no checkbooks, got no banks, still I’d like to express my thanks. I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night.”– Irving Berlin
Let’s make it a wonderful week. Goooo Dolphins!!!