Good Evening BMSS Families!
This is Principal Gunes with your weekly updates and announcements. I hope you enjoyed the weekend.
• We had our 2nd Career Breakfast for 8th graders last Friday. Our guest speakers were from Margate Police Department who work in different units, Crime Scene Investigation and Traffic. The officers provided a lot of useful information to our students. I would like to thank our students who asked bunch of to the point questions.
• Second Parent Academy will be held on Wednesday, October 21st, @ 5.30. We will have Psychologist Ms. Latimer to talk about “The signs of suicidal children and root cause of mental health problems”. Please see the zoom link below.
Meeting ID: 874 8838 5154
• Report Cards will go out on October 23rd via email. Communicate with the teachers if you do not receive or have any concerns.
• Saturday Academy is on session this weekend on October, 24th.
• Mark your calendar October 29th for Trunk or Treat event. Let Ms. Tueros know if you would like to participate. It will be from 2:30 to 3:20.
• BMSS would like to start a PTO. Please let me know if you are interested. The deadline is October 30th.
• Tuesday November 3rd is a teacher work day. No school for students.
• Scholastic Book Fair is November 6 through 13. Details are to come!
I would like to leave you with this quote;
"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." – Andrew Carnegie
Let’s make it a wonderful week. Goooo Dolphins!!!