Good Evening BMSS Families!
This is Principal Gunes with your weekly updates and announcements. I hope you are doing well and staying safe.
• We would like to thank our students and teachers who participated in the Spirit Week. It was a lot of fun!
• This Friday, October 16th, is early release day. Students will be dismissed at 12.30. After school will start at 1pm. Please plan accordingly.
• In general, Saturday Academy is off session when there is a 3-day weekend. However, due to the need we will be having it this weekend on October, 17th.
• Please take the School Climate Survey if you have not done yet, we still need more participants; https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/140213/59091
• Just a reminder that the first quarter will end on October 19th. Report Cards will go out on October 23rd via email. Please be sure your Tiger(s) is up to date with all assignments by checking BMSS Connect and communicate with the teachers if there is any help needed.
• Second Parent Academy will be held on Wednesday, October 21st, @ 5.30. We will have Psychologist Ms. Latimer to talk about “The signs of suicidal children and root cause of mental health problems”.
• BMSS Parent Involvement Plan and School Wide plan can be found on our school website
I would like to leave you with this quote;
“Great discoveries and improvements invariably involve the cooperation of many minds.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Let’s make it a wonderful week. Goooo Dolphins!!!