Good Evening BMSS Families!
This is Principal Gunes with your weekly updates and announcements.
• Reopening Phase 2 survey is complete and following are the total numbers we will have in each grade level starting on October 5th. Kindergarten→22, First grade→19, Second Grade→14, Third Grade→20, Fourth Grade→13, Fifth Grade→14, Sixth Grade→9, Seventh Grade→3, Eighth Grade→10 (There are two classes in each grade level)
We will be holding a parent meeting for those who chose face to face education for their child for the first time. Meeting details are below;
Oct 1, @ 05:30 PM
Via Zoom, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85726918813?pwd=cmdVa3FaTThHQ2JDaDIyTU1rNlZJUT09
Meeting ID: 857 2691 8813
• We have not had expected amount of participants for the School Climate Survey. Please take it if you have not done yet; https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/140213/59091
• It is highly recommended students bring their own water bottle to avoid usage of water fountains.
• The latest update we have on laptops from the company is that they will arrive sometime in between end of September and middle of October.
• Traditional BMSS Welcome Picnic is scheduled to this Saturday, October 3rd, from 12.30 to 2.
• Saturday Academy will be in session this weekend.
• The week of October 5th is a spirit week. Details are to come soon.
• We are selling new school jackets this year. Please see Ms. Tueros if interested.
The character trait of this month is Cooperation and I would like to leave you with this quote;
“The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation.” – Bertrand Russel
Let’s make it a great week. Goooo Dolphins!!!