Good Evening BMSS Families!
This is Principal Gunes with your weekly updates and announcements.
Saturday Academy started last weekend. It is a free of charge tutoring opportunity offered to the grades 1-8 from 9am to 12pm either online or on campus. Please send me an email if you are interested along with your child’s name and grade level.
• BMSS is working on accreditation and as part of the process, would like to ask you to take a quick survey of school climate and culture. Thank you for your time in advance. Here is the link:
• iReady testing continues. Students who are having technical difficulty will have a chance to make up the test.
• Parent Academy is a session where we will be informing parents on different topics. Information will be presented either by ourselves or guest speakers. The first session will be held next Thursday, September 24, at 5.30pm on the topic of “How to Help Your Child with Homework”. I look forward to seeing your participation. Below is the meeting information;
Meeting ID: 870 9355 6342
• First Progress Report Cards are to go out on Friday September 18th.
• Please click here for instructions to order meals.
• BMSS Board Meeting is scheduled to September 26 at 1pm. Here is the meeting information;
Meeting ID: 886 2168 9330
• Traditional BMSS Welcome Picnic will be held in a format of Drive-Through on Saturday, October 3rd, in between 12.30 and 2. Please join us to enjoy the delicious foods. Please RSVP using the link below; https://forms.gle/go4QVMAy19ePTZY18
I would like to leave you with this quote on Responsibility:
“Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home,…it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
Let’s make it a great week. Goooo Dolphins!!!