Greetings, BMSS Families
As obvious as it may sound, the most important announcement of the week is that May 2-6 is the Teacher Appreciation Week! Teachers are the backbone of our schools, our society, and our future. They are the ones making endless decisions every day. Being a role model for young minds. Let’s remind them once again how special they are. Let’s remind them that we cannot do it without them. Let’s reward them, send them thank you cards, gift cards, call the teachers and share how much you love them. Let’s be creative and find so many other ways to appreciate them.
* Thanks to those who showed up for the last PTA meeting. The next PTA meeting is scheduled to may 25th @3PM.
* FSA Tests have started back as of today. Make sure to arrive school by 7.50AM.
* Quarter 4 Interim Reports will go home on Tuesday, May 3rd.
* We are hosting an Open House on May 5th, @5.30PM. Please invite your family friends who are looking for a school for 2022-23 school year.
* Kindergarten Round-up has been scheduled to May 18th @4.30PM. We are asking our current parents to spread the word to help BMSS increase grow. Here is the flyer.
* Please mark your calendars Monday, May 23rd @5.30 for BMSS International Festival. If you would like to volunteer, donate or make sure your country is represented, please contact the front office. Also, let us know if you know of any professional dance groups that can represent any country. Here is the flyer.
The Character Trait of May is self-esteem. I would like to leave you with the quote on self-esteem below:
“Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
Dolphins persevere, respect, and take ownership.
Have a wonderful week, Dolphins!